Get a FREE Copy of "Thermal Imaging for R&D / Science Solutions" Guidebook
Researchers around the world are using FLIR cameras every day to solve challenges that are difficult by other means, or to improve on, or replace time consuming techniques like thermocouples. See for yourself how others are solving their research problems by reading through our application handbook.
- The advantages of IR thermography over thermocouples
- Basic infrared imaging theory
- Examples of research applications
- The 5 Ss : Speed, Sensitivity, Spectral Filtering, Spatial Resolution, Synchronization
- Extending temperature detection with Super Framing